Browse through our selection of quality foliage, rare palms, cycads and other tropical plants by clicking on the "availability" link above. Place your order by phone, (305) 248-5109, or fax, (305) 248-2187.
- * We will tag selected plants to match your specific requirements.
- * We can e-mail you digital photos of requested plants.
- * We can bar-code and price plants prior to shipping.
- * We can sleeve plants to match your specific requirements.
- * You are invited to contact us via telephone or e-mail for a copy of our current price list.
- * Orders may be placed with the sales representative, by calling our offices.
- * Payment in advance of shipment is required until credit is established.
- * Our plants are sold across the United States. We also export to the Caribbean and Europe.
- * A deposit is required of all new customers with approved credit prior to shipment.
We export on a regular basis to the Caribbean Islands and Europe. We provide a full export service:
- * Consolidation of your order in one place to lower transportation cost.
- * Handling, loading, sleeving and boxing of your order is minimal, reducing possiblity of damage.
- * Complete paperwork for export shipping (sea or air).
- * One Bill of Lading - simplifies customs and receiving.
- * One Invoice - reduces Accounts Payable work.
- * One Payment - reduces accounting and postage cost.
- * A large part of our inventory is certified to be shipped to California, Arizona, Nevada, Texas, and Europe.
- * Our liners are grown on raised benches.
- * Contact us to have a complete list of our certified material.
- 1.5" cone
- 2.5" cone
- 3.0" cone
- 3.0" square pot
- 18 cell packs
- 24 cell packs
- 38 cell packs
- 72 cell packs
- Quart pot
- 6.0" pot
- 8.0" pot
- 4" tube 4"x4"x14"
- 1 gallon
- 2 gallon - 8" pot - 8 1/2 x 8
- 3 gallon - 10" pot - 10 1/2 x 9 7/8
- 7 gallon - 14" pot - 13 1/2 x 11 1/2
- 15 gallon - 17" pot - 17 1/4 x 16
- 20 gallon - 21" pot - 20 9/16 x 17
- 40 gallon - 24" pot - 24 x 18
- 60 gallon - 32" pot
- * We offer contract growing of liners.
- * All liners will be grown in individual cones and on certified raised benches.
- * Raised benches meet the requirements of California, Arizona, Nevada, Texas, and Europe.
- * Contact us for details and conditions.